San Antonio Car Accident Attorney
Car accidents are incredibly common. Don't let your crash become another statistic.
Car accidents are among the leading causes of personal injuries across the nation. From minor fender bender collisions to major car pile-ups, car crashes can happen anywhere and at any time. In fact, in the year of 2011 alone, there were 117 fatal car crashes in San Antonio. Even more striking: There were more than 250 people involved in these fatal collisions.
Though automobile crashes are frequent on San Antonio roads, highways, and freeways, this does not mean that you must accept the repercussions if you have been involved. If your accident was caused by no fault of your own, you could be eligible to pursue financial compensation from the liable party.
Common forms of financial compensation you can pursue may include:
- Past, present, and future medical expenses
- Costs associated with emergency medical treatment, including transportation or surgery
- Property damage, including total loss of a vehicle
- Loss of current and future wages (due to time away from work)
- Non-monetary damages, such as emotional pain and suffering
- Wrongful death claim (including burial and funeral costs)
Having represented the rights of countless victims, we understand that no two cases are ever alike. At The Daspit Law Firm, our San Antonio personal injury lawyers always offer clients personalized, one-on-one attention. Coming to our firm means you can enjoy the comfort of working with a seasoned professional who is wholly devoted to your interests and completely understands your case.
Our firm is founded on personalized counsel and we look forward to serving you. Call The Daspit Law Firm today to learn how we can help you.
Level the Playing Field with a Former Insurance Defense Lawyer
The moments immediately following a car crash could prove to be the most important in your claim. Do not assume that an insurance company will have your best interests at heart. As a former insurance defense lawyer, Attorney Daspit knows how insurance companies operate.
Consider the following steps to maximize your claim:
- Do not leave the scene until law enforcement arrives.
- Take photographs of the scene of the incident.
- Try to preserve any evidence or statements from eye-witnesses.
- Trade insurance information with the other party (or parties) involved in the accident.
- Document anything said, especially any admissions of fault.
- Limit your discussion of the accident to law enforcement officers, insurance companies, and your lawyer.
- Check for injuries, damages, or losses.
- Keep record of any medical treatment you undergo to treat any accident-related injuries.
- Keep record of any time taken away from work as you recover.
- Contact a legal professional who can listen to your story and determine the validity of your claim.
The unfortunate truth is that many insurance adjusters and representatives offer settlements that are far less than what victims truly deserve. Utilizing Mr. Daspit's former defense experience, you could be in an optimal position to secure the full amount of financial compensation to which you are entitled!
Have questions? Call our San Antonio personal injury attorney today.
We understand you may have plenty of questions or concerns following an accident. We have extensive experience in handling car accident claims and can provide you with the guidance that you need. Peace of mind is invaluable at this time, so we encourage you to speak with our San Antonio car accident lawyers who can provide you with support as you move forward with your claim.
From accident reconstruction to gathering sufficient evidence to prove the extent of your injuries, we at The Daspit Law Firm will be at your side every step of the way. We know how the insurance companies act, think, and litigate, and can use this insight to create an infallible case for you.
We are available 24/7 and offer home or hospital visits for your convenience. Request your free and confidential consultation today.